Tori Returns

Tori is a dog I adopted at one year old from a German Shepherd Rescue.  To make a long story short, I couldn't keep her and found a home for her as a Psychiatric Service Dog.  Apparently after 2.5 years it was too much for her.  I believe she took on the woman's anxiety, started fearing going outin public and shut down.  When she came back the only time she would interact would be here at my house and if I took her in away from home she wouldn't get out of the van.  




These photos were taken on September 19, 2008 with my Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H5 while I was trying to get some video clips of her interacting with Ari.  Quite by accident I can assure you but I think it shows a bit of her soul. 





These last two were taken the next day with a Canon EOS-30D.  She's a great subject - seems to enjoy the attention!